creating an animation banner

Ban Nguyen
Hello everyone

I like to create an animation banner (with 3 images changing every 15
seconds) and ach image has it own like to its website.

Example
when image 1 shows, user click on it, it will take to url1
when image 2 shows, user click on it, it will take to url2

Thank you for your help

Re: creating an animation banner

Dan Shafer
Ban.....

It might be useful for you to spend some time reading the
documentation and looking at sample stacks and tutorials *before* you
attempt a multimedia application. You've been asking a lot of
questions -- which is good. We love newbies here and we always try to
help kindly. But every question you've asked so far could have been
answered by you if you simply took the time to learn the language a bit.

This is like me trying to learn to speak Vietnamese (which I'm
guessing is your native tongue) by interrupting you every few seconds
to ask "how do you say this in Vietnamese?" without being willing to
get some basic language skills and vocabulary first.

Please do not think I am criticizing you. And as you have seen, you
will get lots of help. But I think you will benefit more in the long
run if you will take the time to learn a bit more about Revolution
and how it works. Then a lot of your questions will be answered for
you before you ask them.

Dan Shafer, Revolution Consultant and Author
http://www.shafermedia.com
 From http://www.shafermedia.com/revolutionbooks.html

Re: creating an animation banner

Klaus major-k
Hi again, Ban :-)

> Hello everyone
>
> I like to create an animation banner (with 3 images changing every 15
> seconds) and ach image has it own like to its website.
>
> Example
> when image 1 shows, user click on it, it will take to url1
> when image 2 shows, user click on it, it will take to url2
>
> Thank you for your help

add a script to every image like:

on mouseup
    revgourl "http://www.server.com"