currency format

sims
I don't seem to be able to find any information about currency formatting in Rev.

I'm adding up numbers to get a sum for currency use.

So, am I right to assume that when doing something with currency like Sweden for example, I would swap the dot (decimal point) for  comma (for decimal point) when I display the number (post calculations)?

Same goes for the opposite case if a thousands marker for example - switch it to a dot?

sims

Re: currency format

theworcestersource.com
Hi Jim,

I've popped a little stack called AccountancyFormat().rev up on RevOnline (filter by "numbers") and on my site (http://theworcestersource.com/trybuy/tabid/67/language/en-US/Default.aspx - bottom section). The function that it contains will help you.

Countries on the European continent do swap the comma and period separators.

Cheers,

Steve
www.theworcestersource.com