data visualization using d3 for forecasting

data visualization using d3 for forecasting

nikitag
I'm in need of making a very interactive graph for data visualization(related to time series and forecasting). In that graph, I need to show up results by multiple algorithms.

Also, the user should be provided with an option where he could make particular algorithm result visible or invisible.To implement this, I found http://nvd3.org/livecode/index.html#codemirrorNav which could clearly serve my purpose.

On the other hand, as this is related to forecasting, I have for a particular time the observed value, the upper limit and lower limit, to plot this type of thing I found something here:

http://mcaule.github.io/d3-timeseries/

But I'm not sure how do I combine both these things? Any suggestions for other d3 graphs which could combine all these things?