development tools question

Hamburger1
Is it possible to have the horizontal development tools bar to float like the
vertical one does?

Joe in Orlando, Florida

Re: development tools question

Dan Shafer
If you download Chipp Walters' mini-me plug-in, it is.

:-)

dan

On Jul 15, 2005, at 12:51 PM, [hidden email] wrote:

> Is it possible to have the horizontal development tools bar to
> float like the
> vertical one does?
>
> Joe in Orlando, Florida

Re: development tools question

Chipp Walters
For a number of various reasons, I don't make that one publicly
available. I'm sure Dan can 'lend' you a copy if you really need it ;-)

-Chipp

Dan Shafer wrote:
> If you download Chipp Walters' mini-me plug-in, it is.
>
> :-)
>
> dan

Re: development tools question

Richard Gaskin
There's also DeskView, part of the devolution toolkit, shown in the
middle of the screen shot here:
<http://www.fourthworld.com/products/devolution/index.html>

DeskView not only shows small proxie images of all of your open windows,
but right-clicking on any of them lets you quickly change stack mode,
save, edit scripts, toggle decorations, and more....

devolution is free to use, and support is optionally available with a
modest annual fee.

  Fourth World Media Corporation

Re: development tools question

Chipp Walters
Yes, DeskView was the inspiration for 'miniMe' (the plugin I don't
distribute). Richard and I were representing RR at a recent Apple
WorldWide developer conference, and he showed it to me in beta state. It
was so cool I ended up writing a similar plugin that evening in my hotel.

I think Deskview has actually more functionality as well. I highly
recommend it! :-)

-Chipp