drag and drop of lines within a field

Bob Sneidar via use-livecode
Hello,

I want to let the user drag'n drop lines within a scrolling list field to
let him sort the sequence of (not wrapped) lines. Deleting the start line,
inserting it after the target line.

I can invent the wheel, but wanted to ask, if anybody has perhaps a nice
snipped with all the needed UI behavior, like showing the insert point
between two lines while dragging and perhaps dynamically showing the dragged
content and so on.

Thanks

Tiemo

drag and drop of lines within a field

Bob Sneidar via use-livecode
Hi Tiemo,

I use Scott Rossi's "Get In Line" stack:
    http://www.tactilemedia.com/site_files/downloads/getinline.rev.zip

HTH,
Tom Bodine

*Bodine Training Games LLC*

8417 Hallet St., Lenexa, KS 66215 USA

https://www.gameshowpresenter.com / 913-492-7709

Making fun tools for presenters, trainers and teachers for 17 years

LIKE US at https://www.facebook.com/gameshowpresenter/

AW: drag and drop of lines within a field

Bob Sneidar via use-livecode
Hi Tom,
that looks very smart.
Thanks for the link
Tiemo

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----

Re: drag and drop of lines within a field

Bob Sneidar via use-livecode
That was so cool I donated.

Bob S