find & replace

Monte Goulding
Has anyone got a find and replace stack that actually works? I’ve got to rebrand an app quickly and the find and replace in the IDE seems to not actually replace anything or at least seems to only replace some things when it feels like it… I haven’t got time to debug what’s going on…

Cheers

Monte

Re: find & replace

Monte Goulding

> On 26 Oct 2015, at 2:35 pm, Monte Goulding <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Has anyone got a find and replace stack that actually works? I’ve got to rebrand an app quickly and the find and replace in the IDE seems to not actually replace anything or at least seems to only replace some things when it feels like it… I haven’t got time to debug what’s going on…

Hmm… it turns out it works if you only select one of the name, script, custom, field text, button text, all other checkboxes at a time. Not sure why...