gather windows

Mike Kerner via use-livecode
didn't someone write a stack for gathering all windows after a
multi-monitor fiasco?

   and did a little diving.
And God said, "This is good."

Re: gather windows

Mike Kerner via use-livecode
You mean this?

http://forums.livecode.com/viewtopic.php?t=30265

Best,
Panos
--

On Tue, Mar 27, 2018 at 2:44 PM, Mike Kerner via use-livecode <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> didn't someone write a stack for gathering all windows after a
> multi-monitor fiasco?

>    and did a little diving.
> And God said, "This is good."

Re: gather windows

Mike Kerner via use-livecode
ah yes thanks

On Tue, Mar 27, 2018 at 9:55 AM, panagiotis merakos via use-livecode <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> You mean this?
>
> http://forums.livecode.com/viewtopic.php?t=30265
>
> Best,
> Panos
> --
>
> On Tue, Mar 27, 2018 at 2:44 PM, Mike Kerner via use-livecode <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > didn't someone write a stack for gathering all windows after a
> > multi-monitor fiasco?
> >
> > --
> > On the first day, God created the heavens and the Earth
> > On the second day, God created the oceans.
> > On the third day, God put the animals on hold for a few hours,
> >    and did a little diving.
> > And God said, "This is good."

   and did a little diving.
And God said, "This is good."

Re: gather windows

Mike Kerner wrote:

 > didn't someone write a stack for gathering all windows after a
 > multi-monitor fiasco?

In addition to the forum script Panos linked to, that's also built into
devolution's DeskView tool, accessed by right-clicking in any open part
of the tool's mini desktop:
http://fourthworld.net/lc/devo-deskview.png

devolution is freely available here:
http://fourthworld.com/products/devolution/

Re: gather windows

Mike Kerner via use-livecode
I downloaded Richard’s devolution program and it’s very handy. Thanks, Richard!
Bill

> On Mar 27, 2018, at 10:23 AM, Richard Gaskin via use-livecode <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Mike Kerner wrote:
>
> > didn't someone write a stack for gathering all windows after a
> > multi-monitor fiasco?
>
> In addition to the forum script Panos linked to, that's also built into devolution's DeskView tool, accessed by right-clicking in any open part of the tool's mini desktop:
> http://fourthworld.net/lc/devo-deskview.png
>
> devolution is freely available here:
> http://fourthworld.com/products/devolution/
>
> --
> Richard Gaskin
> Fourth World Systems

Re: gather windows

Mike Kerner via use-livecode
Thanks for the kind words, Bill.  Very glad you're finding devolution
useful.  I haven't worked a day in the last 15 years without it.