hide with visual effect

Re: iOS Background Audio rejection.

Thierry Douez
Hi Phil,

Did you try this recipie:

Copy the template plist from LC.

Edit it the way you like.
.
Name it Info.plist and add it to "copy files" tab in Standalone settings.

​Not sure if this still works....

HTH,

Thierry​

--
Thierry Douez - http
​s​

Re: iOS Background Audio rejection.

Mike Kerner
Don't try to edit LC while it's in the applications folder.  Put it on your
desktop, then change the permissions on the settings.plist files, then edit
them, save them, change the permissions back, and put LC back in
Applications.

On Thu, Oct 13, 2016 at 4:26 AM, Thierry Douez <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Phil,
>
> Did you try this recipie:
>
> Copy the template plist from LC.
>
> Edit it the way you like.
> .
> Name it Info.plist and add it to "copy files" tab in Standalone settings.
>

> ​Not sure if this still works....
>
> HTH,
>
> Thierry​
>

> --
> Thierry Douez - http
> ​s​
> ://sunny-tdz.com <http://sunny-tdz.com>

   and did a little diving.
And God said, "This is good."

Re: iOS Background Audio rejection.

Mike Kerner
And Ralph, there's at least n bug reports/feature requests to do just that.

On Thu, Oct 13, 2016 at 8:56 AM, Mike Kerner <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Don't try to edit LC while it's in the applications folder.  Put it on
> your desktop, then change the permissions on the settings.plist files, then
> edit them, save them, change the permissions back, and put LC back in
> Applications.
>
> On Thu, Oct 13, 2016 at 4:26 AM, Thierry Douez <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hi Phil,
>>
>> Did you try this recipie:
>>
>> Copy the template plist from LC.
>>
>> Edit it the way you like.
>> .
>> Name it Info.plist and add it to "copy files" tab in Standalone settings.
>>

>> ​Not sure if this still works....
>>
>> HTH,
>>
>> Thierry​
>>

>> --
>> Thierry Douez - http
>> ​s​
>> ://sunny-tdz.com <http://sunny-tdz.com>

>    and did a little diving.
> And God said, "This is good."

   and did a little diving.
And God said, "This is good."

RE: iOS Background Audio rejection.

Ralph DiMola
I set the folder permissions did the plist edits and OSX 10.11.6 did not complain when opening LC 8.1.1.

If the copy files pane method works then my question is: are all the plist files for both devices and simulators identical?

+1 for the standalone settings option.

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services
[hidden email]

--
On the first day, God created the heavens and the Earth On the second day, God created the oceans.
   and did a little diving.
And God said, "This is good."

Re: iOS Background Audio rejection.

Thierry Douez
Mmm, just did a test:

COPY:  ./Applications/LiveCode Indy
8.1.1(rc1).app/Contents/Runtime/iOS/Device-10.0/Settings.plist

INTO:    ~/Desktop/Info.plist

in BBEdit, edit   ./Desktop/Info.plist and add
    <key>Thierry</key>
        Douez

Here are the latest lines of this file:

    <key>UIFileSharingEnabled</key>
        ${FILE_SHARING}
    <key>UIPrerenderedIcon</key>
        ${PRE_RENDERED_ICON}
    <key>UIAppFonts</key>
    <array>
        ${CUSTOM_FONTS}
    </array>
    <key>Thierry</key>
        Douez
</dict>
</plist>

SAVE IT.

Then, in LC 8.1.1:

Open Standalone Applications Settings for Test4iOS

Go to Copy Files Tab:

Add : ~/Desktop/Info.plist

Save and build the iOS Test4iOS .app

Then, go where the app was built, and open "Test4iOS .app"

Open the Info.plist file, and here are the latest lines:

    <key>UIFileSharingEnabled</key>
        <false/>
    <key>UIPrerenderedIcon</key>
        <true/>