how to read lotus notes NSF files free

lulliya
Using the Inspire application you can easily read Lotus Notes NSF files for free.
 Just you have to Install the application eSoftTools NSF to PST CONVERTER in your personal computer

 I used this facility. So, I will describe it as per my preference.

I opened the Free NSF to PST Converter on my PC, then I browsed and added Lotus notes. After that option, I opted for scanning of files and then checked the preview of the NSF mailbox displayed on my screen due to which I checked all the mailbox data. Then I selected the export button.

Then I selected PST under Export options and chose the desired items to export.
Then I can check on the ongoing process.

One thing I will say that there is no restriction given on the number of NSF files for conversion to PST mailboxes.
So, you can easily read your files for free.

To Get More Details Visit Here:- lotus notes NSF files free