how to remove black title bar in browser widget when showing a pdf?

how to remove black title bar in browser widget when showing a pdf?

Klaus major-k via use-livecode
Hello,

LC 8.1.3, Windows 10: When I am displaying a pdf (local or web) in the
browser widget, there is a black title bar on top of the pdf, which occupies
the top 45 pixels of the browser widget. When hovering over the widget, the
name of the pdf is shown within this black title bar.

I didn't found any option to not show this title bar within the browser
widget. Do I have to live with it or is there an option or a trick I haven't
found yet?

Thanks

Tiemo

Re: how to remove black title bar in browser widget when showing a pdf?

Klaus major-k via use-livecode
This is the built in PDF viewer in Chrome, I don't think the option exists
in an embedded browser.  Hope I'm wrong, cuz I'd like to tweak some stuff
there too.

On Tue, Mar 14, 2017 at 5:30 AM, Tiemo Hollmann TB via use-livecode <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> LC 8.1.3, Windows 10: When I am displaying a pdf (local or web) in the
> browser widget, there is a black title bar on top of the pdf, which
> occupies
> the top 45 pixels of the browser widget. When hovering over the widget, the
> name of the pdf is shown within this black title bar.
>
> I didn't found any option to not show this title bar within the browser
> widget. Do I have to live with it or is there an option or a trick I
> haven't
> found yet?
>
> Thanks
>
> Tiemo