iOS App just shows Splash Screen the quits

iOS App just shows Splash Screen the quits

Mark Wieder via use-livecode
Hi,

i am working on an app which ran without problems on iOS14.2 on the iPad of a customer.. Now the customer updated his iPad to iOS 14.4 and now the app crashes after showing up the splash screen.
Even a simple app only shows the splash screen at start and the quits.

I tried to build the app for iOS13 and 12. Both did not work.

Does anyone have an idea what might be wrong?

I am working with macOS 10.14.6 and xCode 11.3.

-
Matthias Rebbe
Life Is Too Short For Boring Code

Re: iOS App just shows Splash Screen the quits

Mark Wieder via use-livecode
Forgot to mention. I tried with LC 9.6.2 RC 1 & 2 and LC 9.6.1
-
Matthias Rebbe
Life Is Too Short For Boring Code

> Am 16.02.2021 um 17:43 schrieb matthias rebbe via use-livecode <[hidden email]>:
>
> Hi,
>
> i am working on an app which ran without problems on iOS14.2 on the iPad of a customer.. Now the customer updated his iPad to iOS 14.4 and now the app crashes after showing up the splash screen.
> Even a simple app only shows the splash screen at start and the quits.
>
> I tried to build the app for iOS13 and 12. Both did not work.
>
> Does anyone have an idea what might be wrong?
>
> I am working with macOS 10.14.6 and xCode 11.3.
>

> -
> Matthias Rebbe
> Life Is Too Short For Boring Code

Re: iOS App just shows Splash Screen the quits

Mark Wieder via use-livecode
Hello Matthias,

Did you find the solution to this? If not, could you file a bug report, and
attach (or send to us directly) a sample stack?

Kind regards,
Panos