iOS sim orientation.

Bob Sneidar via use-livecode
Hi all
Has orientation on the iPad simulator stopped working now? In Xcode 9.1, LC 8.1.8, iPad ios11. When it rotates the orientation is detected and resizes but the display does not rotate. Orientation is unlocked. Any help appreciated.

Sean Cole
Pi Digital

Re: iOS sim orientation. Retraction

Bob Sneidar via use-livecode
My bad! I’d doubled up an orientation lock command. All sorted.

Sean Cole
Pi Digital