Quantcast

iPhoneComposeMail

Ralph DiMola via use-livecode
Is this broken ?

Used to use it no problem... now the stack is crashing

LC 8.1.0

dixie

iphoneComposeMail

Ralph DiMola via use-livecode
After much looking around and not getting this to work, I was going to submit a 'bug report', but looking at some of the other bugs dealing with this problem... Panos from LiveCode stated that the bug had been fixed in LC 8.1.4. ... So, I have downloaded LC 8.1.4 and have tried to launch the stack that is giving me problems with composing mail...

But now another problem... When trying to build for the iPhone I am getting a dialog box which states...

'Could not find pList template for device target'

How do I solve this one, please...

dixie

Re: iphoneComposeMail

Ralph DiMola via use-livecode
Hi John,
What happens if you choose "6.1 or later" in the iOS settings?

On 18 Apr 2017 3:51 pm, "John Dixon via use-livecode" <
[hidden email]> wrote:

After much looking around and not getting this to work, I was going to
submit a 'bug report', but looking at some of the other bugs dealing with
this problem... Panos from LiveCode stated that the bug had been fixed in
LC 8.1.4. ... So, I have downloaded LC 8.1.4 and have tried to launch the
stack that is giving me problems with composing mail...

But now another problem... When trying to build for the iPhone I am getting
a dialog box which states...

'Could not find pList template for device target'

How do I solve this one, please...

dixie

Re: iphoneComposeMail

Ralph DiMola via use-livecode
Hi Panos...

I get the same error message... 'Could not find pList template for device target'

dixie

________________________________

Re: iphoneComposeMail

Ralph DiMola via use-livecode
Hi John,

Hmm, are you by any chance running OSX 10.9?

On 18 Apr 2017 4:33 pm, "John Dixon via use-livecode" <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Panos...
>

> I get the same error message... 'Could not find pList template for device
> target'
>

> dixie
>

> ________________________________

Re: iphoneComposeMail

Ralph DiMola via use-livecode
Panos..

MacBookPro. Mac OSX 10.11.6

________________________________

[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Panos...
>

> I get the same error message... 'Could not find pList template for device
> target'
>

> dixie
>

> ________________________________

Re: iphoneComposeMail

Ralph DiMola via use-livecode
Hi John,

If you still see that error, I suggest you file a bug report (and make sure
you attach the stack or send it directly to [hidden email] if
it is confidential). There must be something specific in this stack, or
your setup, that causes this issue, since I can successfully create an iOS
standalone in LiveCode 8.1.4 RC1, and we have no other bug reports about
this issue.

I will have a look at the report next week, when I will back from holiday.

Cheers,
Panos