iTunes Apps Crashing in IOS 8

Vaughn Clement
Hi All

There are many apps that started to crash in iTunes due to the release of
IOS 8.

https://devforums.apple.com/message/1046451#1046451

The link above is the IOS developer forum link where one of the discussions
is ongoing about app crashes. I had a customer contact me today because one
of my apps on his device with IOS 8 will not open and crashes. I read other
discussions where developers are seeing crashes and did not realize the
scope of this issue. If anyone has any knowledge if Apple is working to fix
the bug, can you tell us what is happening and when it might be fixed?

The discussion above is asking about bug reports and the lack of same from
Apple's reporting system.

Thank you

Vaughn Clement

Apps by Vaughn Clement (Support)