iTunesConnect & Bitcode Auto-Recompilation

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

iTunesConnect & Bitcode Auto-Recompilation

Dave Kilroy
Hi

Has anyone enabled this with a LiveCode app yet on iTunesConnect? In the Bitcode Auto-Recompilation section it states:

"Occasionally, we may automatically recompile apps that include bitcode to improve hardware support or to optimize our software."

Anyone know if this could effect a LiveCode-made app and are we OK to let it recompile our apps?

Dave


_______________________________________________
use-livecode mailing list
[hidden email]
Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription preferences:
http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode
"The first 90% of the task takes 90% of the time, and the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time."
Peter M. Brigham
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: iTunesConnect & Bitcode Auto-Recompilation

Monte Goulding-2
We do not have bitcode enabled for LiveCode builds.

Cheers

Monte

Sent from my iPhone

> On 4 Oct. 2016, at 3:42 am, Dave Kilroy <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi
>
> Has anyone enabled this with a LiveCode app yet on iTunesConnect? In the Bitcode Auto-Recompilation section it states:
>
> "Occasionally, we may automatically recompile apps that include bitcode to improve hardware support or to optimize our software."
>
> Anyone know if this could effect a LiveCode-made app and are we OK to let it recompile our apps?
>
> Dave
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> use-livecode mailing list
> [hidden email]
> Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription preferences:
> http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode


_______________________________________________
use-livecode mailing list
[hidden email]
Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription preferences:
http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: iTunesConnect & Bitcode Auto-Recompilation

Dave Kilroy
In reply to this post by Dave Kilroy
Thanks Monte - I’ll keep away from it as well then…


> We do not have bitcode enabled for LiveCode builds.
>
> Cheers
>
> Monte
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
>
>> On 3 Oct 2016, at 17:42, Dave Kilroy <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hi
>>
>> Has anyone enabled this with a LiveCode app yet on iTunesConnect? In the Bitcode Auto-Recompilation section it states:
>>
>> "Occasionally, we may automatically recompile apps that include bitcode to improve hardware support or to optimize our software."
>>
>> Anyone know if this could effect a LiveCode-made app and are we OK to let it recompile our apps?
>>
>> Dave
>>
>

_______________________________________________
use-livecode mailing list
[hidden email]
Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription preferences:
http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode
"The first 90% of the task takes 90% of the time, and the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time."
Peter M. Brigham