in case you need another reason to love LiveCode...

in case you need another reason to love LiveCode...

Richard Gaskin via use-livecode
How hard can text editing be?

https://lord.io/blog/2019/text-editing-hates-you-too/

Re: in case you need another reason to love LiveCode...

Mark Wieder wrote:

 > How hard can text editing be?
 >
 > https://lord.io/blog/2019/text-editing-hates-you-too/

Thank you, Mark. Bookmarked.

LiveCode makes it so easy to take things like text editing for granted.

"Just drop a field onto a card and start typing - what could be so hard?"

And then we read what it takes to make that happen...

Re: in case you need another reason to love LiveCode...

Richard Gaskin via use-livecode
This is probably why it took so long for RunRev to incorporate localization and unicode. What a mess!

Bob S