invitation to an openEHR conference that'll feature a LiveCode-built app

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

invitation to an openEHR conference that'll feature a LiveCode-built app

Mike Kerner via use-livecode
Apologies for cross posting...

Those of you who don't use the forum please consider clicking this link:
http://forums.livecode.com/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=30799&p=165512#p165512

Those of you who do use the form - you'll have already seen the thread and
can move on...

Kind regards

Dave Kilroy



-----
"The first 90% of the task takes 90% of the time, and the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time."
Peter M. Brigham
--
Sent from: http://runtime-revolution.278305.n4.nabble.com/Revolution-User-f278306.html

_______________________________________________
use-livecode mailing list
[hidden email]
Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription preferences:
http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode