is IMAP or POP3 supported with tsNet?

Mike Kerner via use-livecode
Hi All,

Don’t think it is, based on what’s in the dictionary, but thought I would ask: is IMAP or POP3 supported with tsNet?

I know CURL does, but don’t know if it’s been added to tsNet.

TIA,

Steve MacLean

Re: is IMAP or POP3 supported with tsNet?

Mike Kerner via use-livecode

> On 24 Aug 2017, at 1:06 am, Stephen MacLean via use-livecode <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Don’t think it is, based on what’s in the dictionary, but thought I would ask: is IMAP or POP3 supported with tsNet?
>
> I know CURL does, but don’t know if it’s been added to tsNet.

Short answer yes. Long answer Charles is going to write some docs or a demo to explain how to do it. Not sure on the ETA of that.

Cheers

Monte

Re: is IMAP or POP3 supported with tsNet?

Mike Kerner via use-livecode
Thanks Monte, great to hear!! Looking forward to it.

Best,

Steve MacLean

On 24/08/2017 6:40 AM, Monte Goulding via use-livecode wrote:
>> On 24 Aug 2017, at 1:06 am, Stephen MacLean via use-livecode <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Don’t think it is, based on what’s in the dictionary, but thought I would ask: is IMAP or POP3 supported with tsNet?
>>
>> I know CURL does, but don’t know if it’s been added to tsNet.
> Short answer yes. Long answer Charles is going to write some docs or a demo to explain how to do it. Not sure on the ETA of that.

IMAP and POP3 support in tsNet under Linux is only available in tsNet
1.3.0+ which will be bundled with the next LC release.

All other platforms have had support for those protocols for a while.  I
hope to have some documentation available in the next two weeks.

Regards,

Charles

Re: is IMAP or POP3 supported with tsNet?

Mike Kerner via use-livecode
Thanks Charles, looking forward to those docs when done.

Best,

Steve MacLean