just a test...

Mark Wieder via use-livecode
my last two mails do not show up here one the list?

--
Klaus Major
https://www.major-k.de

Re: just a test...

Mark Wieder via use-livecode
I got this one

Thanks,
Brian
On Nov 24, 2019, 1:21 PM -0500, Klaus major-k via use-livecode <[hidden email]>, wrote:

> my last two mails do not show up here one the list?
>
> --
> Klaus Major
> https://www.major-k.de

Re: just a test...

Mark Wieder via use-livecode
As did I

Regards
Tore Nilsen

> 24. nov. 2019 kl. 20:04 skrev Brian Milby via use-livecode <[hidden email]>:
>
> I got this one
>
> Thanks,
> Brian
> On Nov 24, 2019, 1:21 PM -0500, Klaus major-k via use-livecode <[hidden email]>, wrote:
>> my last two mails do not show up here one the list?
>>
>> --
>> Klaus Major
>> https://www.major-k.de

Re: just a test...

Mark Wieder via use-livecode
And me!

A little server indisposition, I presume...