last available version of revBrowser.dll (windows) ?

last available version of revBrowser.dll (windows) ?

Pierre Sahores-3
Hi Friends,

Anyone knows what is the last available version of revBrowser.dll (windows) ? If yes, is it the same in Rev 4 and rev 4.5 ?

Many thanks for your comments.

Best, Pierre :-)

--
Pierre Sahores
mobile : 06 03 95 77 70

Re: last available version of revBrowser.dll (windows) ?

Alejandro Tejada
Hi Pierre,

Could you post the MD5 of the DLL that
you are using?

Al

Re: last available version of revBrowser.dll (windows) ?

Pierre Sahores-3
Hello Alejandro.

Here is it :

> MD5 (/Users/mbdc/Desktop/GTB/Windows/Externals/revbrowser.dll) = 3f2cecf354ccdde558f261a0540826ff

This version of the embeded IE stuff don't seems to support some CSS and JS key features where the Safari one (revbrowser.bundle) does ...

Thanks !

Pierre

Le 1 juil. 2010 à 04:37, Alejandro Tejada a écrit :

> Hi Pierre,
>
> Could you post the MD5 of the DLL that
> you are using?
>
> Al

Pierre Sahores
mobile : (33) 6 03 95 77 70

www.woooooooords.com
www.sahores-conseil.com

Re: last available version of revBrowser.dll (windows) ?

mwieder
Pierre-

> Hello Alejandro.

> Here is it :

>> MD5 (/Users/mbdc/Desktop/GTB/Windows/Externals/revbrowser.dll)
>> = 3f2cecf354ccdde558f261a0540826ff

That's interesting...

I get

4.0:     8f67b74e200da56d71cfd8754e7452f3
4.5-dp2: bbe9047346c92d63d53dc07dae9a251b
4.5-dp1: 90b98eda1510f3bf8d120ff5abae9750

on xp sp3 from the following:

on mouseUp pMouseBtnNo
    answer file "where is the revbrowser.dll file?"
    if it is not empty then
        put hexDigest(it) & cr after msg

function hexDigest pvalue
    local tRes
    local tMD5

    put md5Digest(pValue) into tMD5
    get binaryDecode("H*",tMD5,tRes)
    return tRes
end hexDigest

--
-Mark Wieder

 ahsoftware@gmail.com

Re: last available version of revBrowser.dll (windows) ?

Alejandro Tejada
Hi Pierre and Mark,

Looks like there have been many
recent versions of revBrowser DLLs...

But, Where are the Release notes
for each version?

Al

Re: last available version of revBrowser.dll (windows) ?

Pierre Sahores-3
Thanks Mark and Alejandro,

I will try each one to see if it's one of them best suited to support HTML5/CSS3. If yes, i will report it there ;-)

Kind Regards,

Pierre

Le 2 juil. 2010 à 13:46, Alejandro Tejada a écrit :

> Hi Pierre and Mark,
>
> Looks like there have been many
> recent versions of revBrowser DLLs...
>
> But, Where are the Release notes