linecolor

Muaadh salih
How can one write a line script to set line color?
We can set the linesize to a number but it seems
we don't have such a property for line color
any help ?

Re: linecolor

Klaus major-k
Hi Muaadh,

> How can one write a line script to set line color?
> We can set the linesize to a number but it seems
> we don't have such a property for line color
> any help ?

You can set the "linecolor" of Graphics, for other objects (like
fields e.g.)
you can set the "bordercolor" by script.

Is that what you mean?

Regards

Klaus Major
[hidden email]
http://www.major-k.de

Re: linecolor

Howard Bornstein
On 7/7/05, Muaadh Salih <[hidden email]> wrote:
> How can one write a line script to set line color?
> We can set the linesize to a number but it seems
> we don't have such a property for line color
> any help ?

If you're talking about setting the color of a text line, you can
easily do this by:

set the color of line 2 of fld "yourField" to "green"

Howard Bornstein