lock screen doesn't

J. Landman Gay via use-livecode
Hi all.

I know this has been hashed through before, but I am locking screen just about every place I can and the screen is still not staying locked! Any way to easily and reliably NOT UPDATE SCREEN while scripts are running?

Re: lock screen doesn't

J. Landman Gay via use-livecode
Okay never mind I think I see what is going on. If the script editor is open and debug is on, even t hough there are no breakpoints or traces in effect, lock screen is still disabled.

Bob S