macOS and iOS sandbox permissions

dunbarxx via use-livecode
I’m looking for a list of sandbox permissions needed for various functions to actually work when the app is deployed by an Apple AppStore.

I know about these since I use them in my macOS app:

com.apple.security.files.user-selected.read-write
com.apple.security.network.client

What sandbox permissions have you used and why? My plan is to aggregate our collective knowledge and post on the Livecode web site.

Thanks,

kee nethery