Quantcast

mergav exposure

Mark Talluto via use-livecode
Is anybody doing anything with mergAV?  It doesn't appear to be a popular
topic.  I'm having a problem with getting the exposure set to "continuous"
- it doesn't seem to do anything, even if I first set it to "auto", which
the docs suggest is the first thing that has to be done.

   and did a little diving.
And God said, "This is good."