mouseUp in a field

Mike Kerner via use-livecode
I am able to run a *mouseDown* script when I click on a field,
but seem unable to run a mouseUp script . . .

is this to be expected? And if so / if not, can someone
tell me how to run a *mouseUp* script when clicking on a fieild
with FOCUSABLE, and FOCUS BORDER disabled?

Re: mouseUp in a field

Mike Kerner via use-livecode
textLock of the field has to be set to true in order to get the field recognize a mouseUp.

Tore

> 3. sep. 2017 kl. 19:43 skrev Richmond Mathewson via use-livecode <[hidden email]>:
>
> I am able to run a *mouseDown* script when I click on a field,
> but seem unable to run a mouseUp script . . .
>
> is this to be expected? And if so / if not, can someone
> tell me how to run a *mouseUp* script when clicking on a fieild
> with FOCUSABLE, and FOCUS BORDER disabled?
>
> Richmond.

Re: mouseUp in a field

Mike Kerner via use-livecode
Thank you very much!