move cursor to the end of a line in a field addendum

move cursor to the end of a line in a field addendum

Rick Harrison via use-livecode
Thanks to all that replied... what a great community!  Actually "select after line 1 of the focusedObject" works best for me  .. kinda of a combo of several of the suggestions

Douglas Ruisaard

    Trilogy Software
      (250) 573-3935