music player uploaded

Jon-3
There has been some recent traffic about how to use a Player to play
music (or a movie).  I've uploaded my simple JLBPlayer stack for those
of you who would like a simple working example.  There is nothing
sophisticated about the player, other than that you can use simple
keyboard keys to control player operation (so you need not grab the
mouse to stop the song or move forwards/backwards).  I called it a
"utility" for no good reason.

I hope this proves to be a useful example for people who are exploring
the Player for the first time.

Jon