no answer, nobody any experience in printing images on windows?

no answer, nobody any experience in printing images on windows?

Ton Kuypers
When printing from a standalone app, all images print as black boxes, when testing in the IDE on Mac it works fine…

Anyone any tips?

Met vriendelijke groeten,
Warm Regards,

Ton Kuypers
+32 (0) 477 739 530

Steenweg op Leopoldsburg 100 • B-2490 • Balen • Belgium
www.publishingtools4u.com

Re: no answer, nobody any experience in printing images on windows?

Paul Dupuis
On 12/21/2016 11:01 AM, Ton Kuypers wrote:
> When printing from a standalone app, all images print as black boxes, when testing in the IDE on Mac it works fine…

What format are the images? - tiff for example is only supported under
OSX and not under Windows

Re: no answer, nobody any experience in printing images on windows?

Ton Kuypers
Hi Paul,

Images are rgb png and jpg files…
Is there a known issue with embedded icc profiles maybe?

Met vriendelijke groeten,
Warm Regards,

Ton Kuypers
+32 (0) 477 739 530

Steenweg op Leopoldsburg 100 • B-2490 • Balen • Belgium
www.publishingtools4u.com

> On 21 dec. 2016, at 17:48, Paul Dupuis <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> On 12/21/2016 11:01 AM, Ton Kuypers wrote:
>> When printing from a standalone app, all images print as black boxes, when testing in the IDE on Mac it works fine…
>
> What format are the images? - tiff for example is only supported under
> OSX and not under Windows

Re: no answer, nobody any experience in printing images on windows?

xtalkprogrammer
Hi Ton,

I import a picture as control, type "print this cd" in the message box
while my PDF printer driver has been set to default and I get a PDF file
with a correct picture. Perhaps you try the same and see what kind of
result you get.

Kind regards,

Mark Schonewille
http://economy-x-talk.com
https://www.facebook.com/marksch

Buy the most extensive book on the
LiveCode language:
http://livecodebeginner.economy-x-talk.com

Op 21-Dec-16 om 17:01 schreef Ton Kuypers:

> When printing from a standalone app, all images print as black boxes, when testing in the IDE on Mac it works fine…
>
> Anyone any tips?
>

> Met vriendelijke groeten,
> Warm Regards,
>

> Ton Kuypers
> +32 (0) 477 739 530
>
> Steenweg op Leopoldsburg 100 • B-2490 • Balen • Belgium
> www.publishingtools4u.com

Kind regards,

Drs. Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553

Re: no answer, nobody any experience in printing images on windows?

Ton Kuypers
Good idea Mark, will test this :-)