(no subject)

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

(no subject)

Jana Doughty
Hi LiveCode Community,

In case you missed it, we made a really exciting announcement regarding
the HTML5 prototype over the weekend. You can read about it here:

http://livecode.com/ready-html5-deployment-for-livecode-announced/

Enjoy and Happy Monday!

Thanks!

Jana Doughty

LiveCode

25a Thistle Street Lane South West, Edinburgh, EH2 1EW
Company: +44(0) 845 219 89 23   |   Direct: +44 (0) 131 252 5304

www.livecode.com

LiveCode: Everyone can create apps


_______________________________________________
use-livecode mailing list
[hidden email]
Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription preferences:
http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: (no subject)

Dave Kilroy
Thanks for this Jana

I think you posting announcements of new blog articles here (and in the forum) is great, and will hopefully lead to more comments being made in the posts themselves - in fact I'm just going over to the html post now to make a comment :)
"The first 90% of the task takes 90% of the time, and the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time."
Peter M. Brigham
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: (no subject)

Peter Alcibiades
Yes, agreed, thanks, interesting post which I would not otherwise have seen.

Peter
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: (no subject)

Kay C Lan
Of course have a Subject might help spread the good news a little further.

On Tue, Jun 30, 2015 at 4:09 AM, Peter Alcibiades <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Yes, agreed, thanks, interesting post which I would not otherwise have
> seen.
>
> Peter
>
>
>
> --
> View this message in context:
> http://runtime-revolution.278305.n4.nabble.com/no-subject-tp4693412p4693460.html
> Sent from the Revolution - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>
> _______________________________________________
> use-livecode mailing list
> [hidden email]
> Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your
> subscription preferences:
> http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode
>
_______________________________________________
use-livecode mailing list
[hidden email]
Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription preferences:
http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode