on-rev facebook api

Monte Goulding
Hi

Is there anyone working on the facebook api for revServer? I'm keen to work on it if anyone else is interested.

Cheers

Monte_______________________________________________

Re: on-rev facebook api

Andre Garzia-3
Monte,

I started but stopped, we could join in a open source initiative if you
think it is ok.

:D

Andre

On Sun, Aug 1, 2010 at 9:31 PM, Monte Goulding
<[hidden email]>wrote:

> Hi
>
> Is there anyone working on the facebook api for revServer? I'm keen to work
> on it if anyone else is interested.
>
> Cheers
>
> Monte_______________________________________________

http://www.andregarzia.com All We Do Is Code.

Re: on-rev facebook api

Monte Goulding
Hi Andre

good plan ;-)

Cheers

Monte
On 02/08/2010, at 10:42 AM, Andre Garzia wrote:

> Monte,
>
> I started but stopped, we could join in a open source initiative if you
> think it is ok.
>
> :D
>
> Andre
>
> On Sun, Aug 1, 2010 at 9:31 PM, Monte Goulding
> <[hidden email]>wrote:
>
>> Hi
>>
>> Is there anyone working on the facebook api for revServer? I'm keen to work
>> on it if anyone else is interested.
>>
>> Cheers
>>
>> Monte_______________________________________________
>> use-revolution mailing list

> http://www.andregarzia.com All We Do Is Code.

Re: on-rev facebook api

Robert Mann
Hi from France, id'b glad to join i too. I decided to invest quite a bit of NRJ on on-rev.
I suggest to build a library that is compatible with revIgniter, and possibly launch a revIgniter open source shared modules; I planned to release my paypal module there too! RObert

Re: on-rev facebook api

Robert Mann
Now I'm just quite concerned by a piece of news that comes from our R*d*o friends : it seems that there is a severe limitation on processes time length that affects revServer. I'll make a new thread to gather all revServer intelligensia on it.. RObert

Re: on-rev facebook api

Andre Garzia-3
Robert,

Could you please explain this, what is R*d*o?

Cheers
andre

On Mon, Aug 2, 2010 at 8:02 AM, Robert Mann <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Now I'm just quite concerned by a piece of news that comes from our R*d*o
> friends : it seems that there is a severe limitation on processes time
> length that affects revServer. I'll make a new thread to gather all
> revServer intelligensia on it.. RObert

http://www.andregarzia.com All We Do Is Code.

Re: on-rev facebook api

Klaus on-rev
Hi Andre,

> Robert,
>
> Could you please explain this, what is R*d*o?

just add an "o" and "e" in the appropriate places :-)

> Cheers
> andre

Best

Klaus

--
Klaus Major
http://www.major-k.de

Re: on-rev facebook api

Andre Garzia-3
Klaus,

sorry, I should have noticed this. Its morning here, not enough blood at my
tea stream right now...

On Mon, Aug 2, 2010 at 9:56 AM, Klaus on-rev <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Andre,
>
> > Robert,
> >
> > Could you please explain this, what is R*d*o?
>
> just add an "o" and "e" in the appropriate places :-)
>
> > Cheers
> > andre
>
> Best
>
> Klaus
>
> --
> Klaus Major
> http://www.major-k.de

http://www.andregarzia.com All We Do Is Code.

Re: on-rev facebook api

Monte Goulding
Hi Robert

I must admit that until I read your suggestion on revIgniter I hadn't looked into it. It's excellent work and I agree it would be good to add the facebook api to it. I'm just working my way through the chat tutorial right now ;-)

Cheers

Monte