place the window in the middle of screen?

place the window in the middle of screen?

Ban Nguyen
Hello,

How to place the window in the center of the screen?  Please help

Re: place the window in the middle of screen?

Klaus major-k
Hi Ban,

> Hello,
>
> How to place the window in the center of the screen?  Please help

set the loc of stack "xyz" to the screenloc

:-)

Regards

Klaus Major
[hidden email]
http://www.major-k.de

RE: place the window in the middle of screen?

Ban Nguyen

> Hello,
>
> How to place the window in the center of the screen?  Please help

set the loc of stack "xyz" to the screenloc

:-)

Should I put this code in the main stack?  Where should I put this code.
Thank you for your help

Re: place the window in the middle of screen?

Klaus major-k
Hi Ban,

>> Hello,
>>
>> How to place the window in the center of the screen?  Please help
> set the loc of stack "xyz" to the screenloc
>
> :-)
>
> Should I put this code in the main stack?  Where should I put this
> code.

This should go into the stackscript into an "preopenstack" handler
so the window will appear in the middle of the screen:

on preopenstack
   set the loc of this stack to the screenloc
end preopenstack

> Thank you for your help

You're welcome :-)

Best from germany

Klaus Major
[hidden email]
http://www.major-k.de

RE: place the window in the middle of screen?

Ban Nguyen

>> How to place the window in the center of the screen?  Please help
> set the loc of stack "xyz" to the screenloc
>
> :-)
>
> Should I put this code in the main stack?  Where should I put this
> code.

This should go into the stackscript into an "preopenstack" handler
so the window will appear in the middle of the screen:

on preopenstack
   set the loc of this stack to the screenloc
end preopenstack

> Thank you for your help

You're welcome :-)

Best from germany

Klaus Major
[hidden email]
http://www.major-k.de

----->  Thanks Klaus it works

Re: place the window in the middle of screen?

Klaus major-k
Xin chào Ban,

> This should go into the stackscript into an "preopenstack" handler
> so the window will appear in the middle of the screen:
>
> on preopenstack
>    set the loc of this stack to the screenloc
> end preopenstack
>

>> Thank you for your help
>>
> You're welcome :-)
>

> Best from germany