plonking into browser

Bob Hartley
Hi all.

OK here is a wee question. I know that you can add a querie into the searchbox
on google via a script like
revGoURL ("http://www.google.com/search?q=" & mySearchString)

Now I was wondering if there was a way to access the first field and second
field in a random webpage.

IE I dont want to have passwords remembered in my browser, however, since I have
so many, I wanted to for example do this
have a button revlist with a script

on mouseup
revGoURL ("http://webmail.armbase.com/horde/" & tab & tab)
--goes to webmail page, double tab's to put cursor into first box
insert field loginarmbase & tab
--puts the contents of field loginarmbase to where the
--cursor is and tabs to the next field
insert field armbasepass & return
--inserts field armbasepass into the second box and
--the return is to execute the login
end mouseup

I would like to make a wee password manager to keep them away from browsers or
save the hastle of remembering them all or having to copy and paste from a
textfile... etc etc etc.

THis is just speculation but is it possible?

cheers
bob

Re: plonking into browser

Bob Hartley
Quoting [hidden email]:

I forgot to mention that I have Alt-Browser but prefer to use firefox.

cheers
bob