post to httpS?

Matthias Rebbe via use-livecode
Hi friends,

I did not POST something to an URL for a long time, so what is the current state,
can we POST to HTTPS urls with LC 8/9?

Thanks for any hint!

Best

Klaus
--
Klaus Major
http://www.major-k.de

Re: post to httpS?

Matthias Rebbe via use-livecode
Klaus,

just tried it here with LC9 DP11 (tsNet) with success.

Regards,
Matthias

Matthias Rebbe
Tel +49 5741 310000
https://matthiasrebbe.eu <https://matthiasrebbe.eu/>‌

> Am 18.01.2018 um 13:28 schrieb Klaus major-k via use-livecode <[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>>:
>
> Hi friends,
>
> I did not POST something to an URL for a long time, so what is the current state,
> can we POST to HTTPS urls with LC 8/9?
>
> Thanks for any hint!
>

> Best
>
> Klaus
> --
> Klaus Major
> http://www.major-k.de <http://www.major-k.de/>

Re: post to httpS?

Matthias Rebbe via use-livecode
Hi Matthias,

> Am 18.01.2018 um 14:06 schrieb Matthias Rebbe via use-livecode <[hidden email]>:
>
> Klaus,
>
> just tried it here with LC9 DP11 (tsNet) with success.

ah, yes tsNet, thank you!

Anyone remembers what to set (to false) BEFORE we post something to an HTTPS in version 5.02?

> Regards,
> Matthias
>

> Matthias Rebbe
> Tel +49 5741 310000
> ‌https://matthiasrebbe.eu <https://matthiasrebbe.eu/>‌
>
>> Am 18.01.2018 um 13:28 schrieb Klaus major-k via use-livecode <[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>>:
>>
>> Hi friends,
>>
>> I did not POST something to an URL for a long time, so what is the current state,
>> can we POST to HTTPS urls with LC 8/9?
>>
>> Thanks for any hint!

Best

Klaus

--
Klaus Major
http://www.major-k.de

RE: post to httpS?

Matthias Rebbe via use-livecode
I think you might be looking for:   libURLSetSSLVerification false

regards,
Paul

> Am 18.01.2018 um 14:06 schrieb Matthias Rebbe via use-livecode <[hidden email]>:
>
> Klaus,
>
> just tried it here with LC9 DP11 (tsNet) with success.

ah, yes tsNet, thank you!

Anyone remembers what to set (to false) BEFORE we post something to an HTTPS in version 5.02?

> Regards,
> Matthias
>

> Matthias Rebbe
> Tel +49 5741 310000
> ‌https://matthiasrebbe.eu <https://matthiasrebbe.eu/>‌
>
>> Am 18.01.2018 um 13:28 schrieb Klaus major-k via use-livecode <[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>>:
>>
>> Hi friends,
>>
>> I did not POST something to an URL for a long time, so what is the
>> current state, can we POST to HTTPS urls with LC 8/9?
>>
>> Thanks for any hint!

Best

Klaus

--
Klaus Major
http://www.major-k.de

Re: post to httpS?

Matthias Rebbe via use-livecode
Hi Paul,

> Am 18.01.2018 um 14:18 schrieb Paul Richards via use-livecode <[hidden email]>:
>
> I think you might be looking for:   libURLSetSSLVerification false

YES, that was it, thank you! :-)