preANN: ArcadeEngine

Bill at iGame3D
I don't see any posts (at least not with the find function in mail)
so this is the pre-ANNouncement, "ooh ahh wow cool" response
to the coolest thing in Rev since I've started using the product.

Well besides my own work, but hey this looks finished,
ready to use, and I didn't have to sweat or bleed for this.

http://www.runrev.com/section/revselect/arcadeengine/

In case all my drooling doesn't make it obvious,
I'm really impressed with this!

Yeah, Malte!
Let the games begin!!

Mr Bill

Re: preANN: ArcadeEngine

Devin Asay

On Jul 14, 2005, at 3:56 PM, William Griffin wrote:

> I don't see any posts (at least not with the find function in mail)
> so this is the pre-ANNouncement, "ooh ahh wow cool" response
> to the coolest thing in Rev since I've started using the product.
>
> Well besides my own work, but hey this looks finished,
> ready to use, and I didn't have to sweat or bleed for this.
>
> http://www.runrev.com/section/revselect/arcadeengine/
>
> In case all my drooling doesn't make it obvious,
> I'm really impressed with this!
>
> Yeah, Malte!
> Let the games begin!!
>
> Mr Bill

Let me second that! Still picking my chin up off the floor.

Devin

Devin Asay
Brigham Young University