put img into img after import snapshot

Mark Wieder via use-livecode
This works perfectly on desktop.  Why would it fail on mobile?

put 0,the bottom of btn "newsHeader",the width of this stack,the top of grc "scaleRectangle" into pRect
import snapshot from rect pRect
put img 2 into img 1 // THIS LINE DOESN’T DO ANYTHING
delete img 2
set the rect of img "editingImage" to pRect

“put img 2 into img 1” DOES work if it’s an image that’s not from the import snapshot command.  Is there something I have to do to the image before this will work?

Using LC 9.5.1 rc1

Thanks in advance!
-Dan

Re: put img into img after import snapshot

Mark Wieder via use-livecode
Hi Dan

Try putting a wait 50 millisecs (more or less?) after the import - pretty sure that's what I ended up with on mobile for the same issue. Not sure if it'd be device-dependent though - probably would be...?

HTH

cheers

Alan