"Open in New Navigator" is back

Clarence Martin via use-livecode
Thanks to Mark Talluto for pointing out the issues with it.

It does what it says on the tin: right-click on any set of groups, cards,
or stacks, select Open in New Navigator and each one opens in a new copy of
Navigator.

gc

RE: "Open in New Navigator" is back

Clarence Martin via use-livecode
I am trying Navigator and I think it is great. However, I have some
questions about the copy/paste functions in the LC Editor. The context copy
seems to work but in reality is doesn't. I even tried to copy from the
editor and paste the scripts copied into a text editor - No Go. I am using
LC 10-11. Is there a way to copy script from 1 editor window to another and
even in the same editor window.
What am I missing?

RE: "Open in New Navigator" is back

Clarence Martin via use-livecode
Sorry, I meant LC 9-11 and 9-10, not 10.x

Re: "Open in New Navigator" is back

Clarence Martin via use-livecode
Do you mean copying from the script editor? Navigator opens the built-in
script editor, it doesn't have its own.

Or are you referring to some other copy/paste?

gc

On Thu, Mar 8, 2018 at 7:24 PM, Clarence Martin via use-livecode <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Sorry, I meant LC 9-11 and 9-10, not 10.x

Problem Solved - this was caused by some corruption in my O/S. Restarting my
computer solved the prolem.

Sorry, I meant LC 9-11 and 9-10, not 10.x

RE: "Open in New Navigator" is back

Clarence Martin via use-livecode
I must take the time to say: Geoff was super responsive to my inquiries. I
have to say - Great Support! I look forward to future updates to Navigator.