re:Clicks along a line

barryb@libero.it
Wed Jul 27 09:56:21 CDT 2011
Mark Schonewille wrote
>Hi Barry,
>Have a look at the screenMouseLoc.
>You can't move the mouseLoc, but you can set the screenMouseLoc.

Hello Mark,
Thanks for another prompt reply, however I have tried everything
in the book connected with mouseloc.
Infact, screenMouseLoc worked well but 'clicked' along a line
on my desktop!
My objects are in the card ;),and also received the clicks but,
as I want to return the color, nothing happened because my desktop
is all black.  The mouseLoc works in the first line and defining each
point absolute slows things down.

Anyway I feel I'm getting closer.
Gratefully Barry

Re: Clicks along a line

xtalkprogrammer
Barry,

Why exactly does it click on your desktop? If you re-calculate the locations, it should click on the card. There's a function globalLoc().

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553

What does that error mean? Buy LiveCodeErrors for iPhone now http://qery.us/v4 A must-have for LiveCode programmers.

On 27 jul 2011, at 17:34, [hidden email] wrote:

> Hello Mark,
> Thanks for another prompt reply, however I have tried everything
> in the book connected with mouseloc.
> Infact, screenMouseLoc worked well but 'clicked' along a line
> on my desktop!
> My objects are in the card ;),and also received the clicks but,
> as I want to return the color, nothing happened because my desktop
> is all black.  The mouseLoc works in the first line and defining each
> point absolute slows things down.
>
> Anyway I feel I'm getting closer.
> Gratefully Barry

Kind regards,