re:Vista, Speech Wreckognition, and perl (Mark Wieder)

re:Vista, Speech Wreckognition, and perl (Mark Wieder)

barryb@libero.it

Mark Weider wrote Mon, 12 Mar 2007 19:21:36 -0800 :-

>!!!-
>Warning - I laughed for ten minutes solid...
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyLqUf4cdwc
>[hidden email]

Great!
It reminds me of a report many years ago in MacFormat Magazine.
It went something ike this; The MS team had worked for months on the development of a new Handwriting  Recognition software. Satisfied with their efforts they proudly presented it to Mr W.Gates who immediately tried it, by writing a phrase, and got no results!
The developers had forgotten that their boss is left handed!!

ADDENDUM
 My belated apologies for not thanking those who offered comments to my post on transparent images but I wanted to research further on this theme and we 'hobbyists' are not so assiduous as many of you on this list ;)
Thank you all for being 'out there'.

Cheers Barry