re:armed icons

Lars Brehmer
Thanks Derek, Chipp and Eric

it was indeed the traversalOn property, (I knew about this for
fields, but it didn't occur to me for buttons) which brings up a
remark I've made before - Shouldn't this be mentioned in the docs
when you look at armedIcon and autoArm entries?  As good as the docs
are in general, Rev's goal of allowing non-programmers to create
terrific, working apps still gets forgotten in some little details
like this.  I am way too old to learn the type of programming most
you are capable of so I have to resort to asking ridiculously easy
questions from time to time, when a single sentence in the docs would
have done the trick!  A mass thanks to everyone else who have been
helping me the last few months!

Cheers,

Lars

Re: armed icons

Derek Bump
Lars Brehmer wrote:
> I am way too
> old to learn the type of programming most  you are capable of so I have
> to resort to asking ridiculously easy  questions from time to time, when
> a single sentence in the docs would  have done the trick!  A mass thanks
> to everyone else who have been  helping me the last few months!

Never a problem Lars.  I just wish I would have known about the solution
instead of just scripting it.

I also agree with you completely.  Revolution is a wonderfully well
rounded program, but is very much still in development.  So keep on
asking questions.  We will always be more than happy to help.

Derek Bump
Dreamscape Software

Re: armed icons

Thomas McGrath III
Lars,

Yeah but I also learn a lot from questions like yours which may seem
simple to some. I agree that the docs could do with some additions for
things like this.

Thanks

Tom

On Jun 13, 2005, at 8:18 AM, Lars Brehmer wrote:

> Thanks Derek, Chipp and Eric
>
> it was indeed the traversalOn property, (I knew about this for fields,
> but it didn't occur to me for buttons) which brings up a remark I've
> made before - Shouldn't this be mentioned in the docs when you look at
> armedIcon and autoArm entries?  As good as the docs are in general,
> Rev's goal of allowing non-programmers to create terrific, working
> apps still gets forgotten in some little details like this.  I am way
> too old to learn the type of programming most you are capable of so I
> have to resort to asking ridiculously easy questions from time to
> time, when a single sentence in the docs would have done the trick!  A
> mass thanks to everyone else who have been helping me the last few
> months!
>
> Cheers,
>
> Lars

Thomas J. McGrath III