re: is this weird or is t me?

barryb@libero.it
After following the discussion in the subject line on masking and disabling buttons,I tried a few scenarios to see what all the hassle was about.
The result was a little stack for trying out the possibilities discussed (I think) and I have uploaded it to My Space.
(Don't know how to link you to it from here - user name BarryB)

Although I am sure it will be of no interest to those who took part in the discussion,I thought it might be to any other beginners in Revolution who maybe as thick as me. If any! ;-)

 Oh! if someone can tell me how to reset the scrollbar on a text field to the top when leaving the card, I should be very grateful and will update it.
Barry Barber

Re: is this weird or is t me?

Klaus major-k
Buongiorno Barry,

> After following the discussion in the subject line on masking and
> disabling buttons,I tried a few scenarios to see what all the
> hassle was about.
> The result was a little stack for trying out the possibilities
> discussed (I think) and I have uploaded it to My Space.
> (Don't know how to link you to it from here - user name BarryB)
>
> Although I am sure it will be of no interest to those who took part
> in the discussion,I thought it might be to any other beginners in
> Revolution who maybe as thick as me. If any! ;-)
>
>  Oh! if someone can tell me how to reset the scrollbar on a text
> field to the top when leaving the card, I should be very grateful
> and will update it.

on closecard
   set the scroll of fld "your field here" to 0
end closecard

will do the trick :-)

> Barry Barber

Best

Klaus Major
[hidden email]
http://www.major-k.de

Re: is this weird or is t me?

xtalkprogrammer
on closeCard
   set the scroll of fld x to 0
   pass closeCard
end closeCard

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download at http://www.salery.biz

Op 13-okt-2006, om 18:09 heeft barryb@@libero..it het volgende
geschreven:

<snip>

>  Oh! if someone can tell me how to reset the scrollbar on a text
> field to the top when leaving the card, I should be very grateful
> and will update it.
> Barry Barber

Kind regards,

Drs. Mark Schonewille