resumeStack with selection tool?

Bob Sneidar via use-livecode
Hi all.

I'm getting the resumeStack message sent even when I have the pointer tool selected. This wouldn't be an issue normally, except in a resumeStack handler I am sending selectionChanged to a datagrid, and I'm getting an error that the object doesn't exist. I then have to cancel the script, and now whichever object I had selected has moved a significant distance, often out of the bounds of the window, so that I have to set the loc of it to manipulate it again! Very odd.

Should the resumeStack message even get sent with the pointer tool selected??