revigniter.com - Temporarily closed for maintenance purposes.

revigniter.com - Temporarily closed for maintenance purposes.

Ralph DiMola via use-livecode
Hello,

I am new to the world of livecode.
I found https://revigniter.com/ whether this framework can still be used
for livecode projects?

Thanks.
RIko

Re: revigniter.com - Temporarily closed for maintenance purposes.

Ralph DiMola via use-livecode
Hi Riko, welcome.

THe site seems to work fine, no mention of anything being closed.

I would say the road is clear.

https://github.com/revig/revigniter is another place to check. everything
seems fine there too.

On Tue, Nov 12, 2019 at 11:34 PM Riko Abadi via use-livecode <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am new to the world of livecode.
> I found https://revigniter.com/ whether this framework can still be used
> for livecode projects?
>
> Thanks.
> RIko

Tom Glod
Founder & Developer
MakeShyft R.D.A (www.makeshyft.com)
Office:226-706-9339
Mobile:226-706-9793

Re: revigniter.com - Temporarily closed for maintenance purposes.

Ralph DiMola via use-livecode
Thanks Tom.

Pada tanggal Rab, 13 Nov 2019 pukul 12.35 Tom Glod via use-livecode <
[hidden email]> menulis:

> Hi Riko, welcome.
>
> THe site seems to work fine, no mention of anything being closed.
>
> I would say the road is clear.
>
> https://github.com/revig/revigniter is another place to check. everything
> seems fine there too.
>
> On Tue, Nov 12, 2019 at 11:34 PM Riko Abadi via use-livecode <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Hello,
> >
> > I am new to the world of livecode.
> > I found https://revigniter.com/ whether this framework can still be used
> > for livecode projects?
> >
> > Thanks.
> > RIko

> Tom Glod
> Founder & Developer
> MakeShyft R.D.A (www.makeshyft.com)
> Office:226-706-9339
> Mobile:226-706-9793

Re: revigniter.com - Temporarily closed for maintenance purposes.

Ralph DiMola via use-livecode
Hi Riko,

don’t know where the uncertainty comes from. May be because
the official site was closed for maintenance purposes.
Yesterday I happened to find out that the value of the
$_GET variable has changed for some reason without
any effort on my part. This caused a “Page not found”
error because the retrieval of the URI string was based
on the $_GET variable. Fixed the issue by changing
the URI protocol setting and everything is fine again.

revIgniter is alive and kicking.
In case you have any questions regarding revIgniter don’t
hesitate to ask.
I recommend to use the revIgniter discussion list:

Ralf

> On 13. Nov 2019, at 05:33, Riko Abadi via use-livecode <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> I am new to the world of livecode.
> I found https://revigniter.com/ <https://revigniter.com/> whether this framework can still be used
> for livecode projects?
>
> Thanks.
> RIko

Re: revigniter.com - Temporarily closed for maintenance purposes.

Ralph DiMola via use-livecode
Sorry, I should have read the subject. So, of course
the uncertainty comes from the closed site.

Ralf

> On 13. Nov 2019, at 13:55, Ralf Bitter via use-livecode <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi Riko,
>
> don’t know where the uncertainty comes from. May be because
> the official site was closed for maintenance purposes.

Re: revigniter.com - Temporarily closed for maintenance purposes.

Ralph DiMola via use-livecode
Sory Ralf.
I thought the revigniter site was closed but now I know it's just for
maintenance.
Thanks made revigniter come back to life.

Pada tanggal Rab, 13 Nov 2019 pukul 20.05 Ralf Bitter via use-livecode <