[revolution_ipc] Design

ethan@lish.net

Is there a design for this IPC architecture?

I am most interested in connecting a Livecode client to a Livecode server.

There are many ways to accomplish this connectivity; GET/POST, Restful calls, MySQL connections, sockets, etc.

My goal is to have a tow-tier architecture with the UI and (some) logic at the client level while the database and business logic remain at the server level.  This affords me to have separation between client and server, while maximizing code reuse

Thoughts?

[revolution_ipc] Re: Design

mwieder
Ethan-

> My goal is to have a tow-tier architecture with the UI and (some) logic at the client level while the database and business logic remain at the server level.  This affords me to have separation between client and server, while maximizing code reuse
>
> Thoughts?

You might want to look at Andre Garzia's revspark library.

http://andregarzia.com/pages/en/revspark/

 ahsoftware@gmail.com