runrev community : how many licenses? How many users? How many developpers?

runrev community : how many licenses? How many users? How many developpers?

Robert Mann
I really wonder how many people actually are out there... what is the runrev community like, in numbers!?

about 120 people on the google map, I assume the core of the group
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=103560329393675966954.00047f3f26dbe66f71c2d&ll=17.978733,12.304688&spn=124.244284,268.242188&t=h&z=2

tRev mentionned 100 users, less than 20 interested in the doc.

Would be interesting to gather facts around to have a clearer view.

Is there a way to get to know the number of users of the nabble runrev list?

Re: runrev community : how many licenses? How many users? How many developpers?

dunbarxx
Cool. How does one get on the map?

Craig Newman

In a message dated 6/9/10 2:50:54 PM, [hidden email] writes:

> http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&
> msid=103560329393675966954.00047f3f26dbe66f71c2d&ll=17.978733,12.304688&spn=124.244284,268.242188&
> t=h&z=2

Re: runrev community : how many licenses? How many users? How many developpers?

Jim Kanter
Click on the edit button, zoom in on your location and plant a flag.

On Wed, Jun 9, 2010 at 2:59 PM,  <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Cool. How does one get on the map?
>
> Craig Newman

Re: runrev community : how many licenses? How many users? How many developpers?

Jerry Jensen
I never found the edit button. When Mark moved us into this map, it put me under a tree in a field a few miles from my house. Someday I'll go find that tree and carve my initials in it!

Jerry Jensen

On Jun 9, 2010, at 12:43 PM, Jim Kanter wrote:

> Click on the edit button, zoom in on your location and plant a flag.
>
> On Wed, Jun 9, 2010 at 2:59 PM,  <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Cool. How does one get on the map?
>>
>> Craig Newman

Re: runrev community : how many licenses? How many users? How many developpers?

Jerry Daniels-2
Robert,

100 users? 20 interested in the doc?

We posted that we didn't have enough folks in interested in
documentation for tRev...only 18 and we needed forty to proceed. We
have about 700 licensed tRev owners. We post our numbers all the time.

Don't know what 100 users to which you might be referring.

Best,

Jerry Daniels

Follow the Rodeo discussion:
http://rodeoapps.com/rodeo-discuss-among-yourselves

On Jun 9, 2010, at 1:50 PM, Robert Mann wrote:

> tRev mentionned 100 users, less than 20 interested in the doc.

Re: runrev community : how many licenses? How many users? How many developpers?

Andre Garzia-3
I am one of them and I am worth a hundred users when it comes to support
calls \O/

(jokes, tRev doesn't need that it's that I just like to keep contact with
Jerry)

On Wed, Jun 9, 2010 at 7:40 PM, Jerry Daniels <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Robert,
>
> 100 users? 20 interested in the doc?
>
> We posted that we didn't have enough folks in interested in documentation
> for tRev...only 18 and we needed forty to proceed. We have about 700
> licensed tRev owners. We post our numbers all the time.
>
> Don't know what 100 users to which you might be referring.
>
> Best,
>
> Jerry Daniels
>
> Follow the Rodeo discussion:
> http://rodeoapps.com/rodeo-discuss-among-yourselves
>

> On Jun 9, 2010, at 1:50 PM, Robert Mann wrote:
>
>  tRev mentionned 100 users, less than 20 interested in the doc.

http://www.andregarzia.com All We Do Is Code.

RE: runrev community : how many licenses? How many users? How many developpers?

Mark Smith
Even with glasses I couldn't see the edit button. Help!!

Mark Smith
Associate Director, Repository
Manitoba Centre for Health Policy
University of Manitoba
727 McDermot Ave Room 408
Winnipeg, Manitoba
R3E 3P5

(204) 789-3264
http://umanitoba.ca/faculties/medicine/units/mchp
Click on the edit button, zoom in on your location and plant a flag.

On Wed, Jun 9, 2010 at 2:59 PM,  <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Cool. How does one get on the map?
>
> Craig Newman

Re: runrev community : how many licenses? How many users? How many developpers?

Jim MacConnell
Knew I was on the map but was very surprised to see I'm there twice.. and my house seems to only be a little way from my house. I'll have to go visit myself next time I'm here.
Jim

Jim MacConnell
Consensus Technology,LLC

On Jun 9, 2010, at 11:50 AM, Robert Mann wrote:

> I really wonder how many people actually are out there... what is the runrev
> community like, in numbers!?
>
> about 120 people on the google map, I assume the core of the group
> http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=103560329393675966954.00047f3f26dbe66f71c2d&ll=17.978733,12.304688&spn=124.244284,268.242188&t=h&z=2
>
> tRev mentionned 100 users, less than 20 interested in the doc.
>
> Would be interesting to gather facts around to have a clearer view.
>
> Is there a way to get to know the number of users of the nabble runrev list?

Re: runrev community : how many licenses? How many users? How many developpers?

J. Landman Gay
Jim MacConnell wrote:
> Knew I was on the map but was very surprised to see I'm there twice..
> and my house seems to only be a little way from my house. I'll have
> to go visit myself next time I'm here.

Google insists that I live half a block away. It puts my company in the
wrong place and I can't move that flag. I know those neighbors and they
aren't me.

Re: runrev community : how many licenses? How many users? How many developpers?

mwieder
Jim-

> Knew I was on the map but was very surprised to see I'm there
> twice.. and my house seems to only be a little way from my house.
> I'll have to go visit myself next time I'm here.

Interesting... my office is across the street from itself. I never
knew that.

--
-Mark Wieder

 ahsoftware@gmail.com

Re: runrev community : how many licenses? How many users? How many developpers?

Richmond Mathewson-2
On 06/11/2010 07:31 AM, J. Landman Gay wrote:
> Jim MacConnell wrote:
>> Knew I was on the map but was very surprised to see I'm there twice..
>> and my house seems to only be a little way from my house. I'll have
>> to go visit myself next time I'm here.
>
> Google insists that I live half a block away. It puts my company in
> the wrong place and I can't move that flag. I know those neighbors and
> they aren't me.

That last sentence sounds extremely surreal: " I know those neighbors
and they aren't me."

Rather like the way I feel when I wake up some mornings: I don't know
who this
person is, but he seems to be me . . . )

On 06/11/2010 08:22 AM, Mark Wieder wrote:

> Jim-
>
> Thursday, June 10, 2010, 8:06:16 PM, you wrote:
>

>> Knew I was on the map but was very surprised to see I'm there
>> twice.. and my house seems to only be a little way from my house.
>> I'll have to go visit myself next time I'm here.
>>
> Interesting... my office is across the street from itself. I never
> knew that.

Hey; according to a web search I live in Carbondale, Illinois; which
is interesting, because as far as I know, I left there about 14 years ago.

Mind you, I could be wrong . . . :)

Possibly the subsequent stuff: Saudi Arabia, UAE, Scotland and Bulgaria are
just hallucinations caused by excessive xTalk coding.

Well; Saudi Arabia was a hallucination in its own right!

Re: runrev community : how many licenses? How many users? How many developpers?

mwieder
Mark-

Thursday, June 10, 2010, 10:22:05 PM, I wrote:

> Interesting... my office is across the street from itself. I never
> knew that.

... but I *did* manage to move the marker. Click the Edit button, move
the marker, click Save.

--
-Mark Wieder

 ahsoftware@gmail.com

Re: runrev community : how many licenses? How many users? How many developpers?

René Micout
Hello Richmond,
Be careful if you are going in Illinois to not meet you youngest !

Envoyé de mon iPad

Le 11 juin 2010 à 07:25, Richmond <[hidden email]> a écrit :

> On 06/11/2010 08:22 AM, Mark Wieder wrote:
>> Jim-
>>
>> Thursday, June 10, 2010, 8:06:16 PM, you wrote:
>>

>>> Knew I was on the map but was very surprised to see I'm there
>>> twice.. and my house seems to only be a little way from my house.
>>> I'll have to go visit myself next time I'm here.
>>>
>> Interesting... my office is across the street from itself. I never
>> knew that.
>>

> Hey; according to a web search I live in Carbondale, Illinois; which
> is interesting, because as far as I know, I left there about 14 years ago.
>
> Mind you, I could be wrong . . . :)
>
> Possibly the subsequent stuff: Saudi Arabia, UAE, Scotland and Bulgaria are
> just hallucinations caused by excessive xTalk coding.
>
> Well; Saudi Arabia was a hallucination in its own right!

Re: runrev community : how many licenses? How many users? How many developpers?

Almost as accurate as Google (maybe more so <g>), with nothing more than
your IP address:

<http://www.geobytes.com/IpLocator.htm>

  Fourth World

Re: runrev community : how many licenses? How many users? How many developpers?

Mike Bonner
IP location is always several hundred miles off for me, says i'm in
Chimayo, other places say Espanola.  I always knew my home was a
figment, but this is proof!

Richmond wrote:

> On 06/11/2010 07:31 AM, J. Landman Gay wrote:
>> Jim MacConnell wrote:
>>> Knew I was on the map but was very surprised to see I'm there twice..
>>> and my house seems to only be a little way from my house. I'll have
>>> to go visit myself next time I'm here.
>>
>> Google insists that I live half a block away. It puts my company in
>> the wrong place and I can't move that flag. I know those neighbors and
>> they aren't me.
>>

> That last sentence sounds extremely surreal: " I know those neighbors
> and they aren't me."
>
> Rather like the way I feel when I wake up some mornings: I don't know
> who this
> person is, but he seems to be me . . . )

Perhaps we're both Gregor Samson.

Re: runrev community : how many licenses? How many users? How many developpers?

Andre Garzia-3
Richard,

That link put me more than 300 KM away from where I really am... I am in the
City of Niterói in the State of Rio de Janeiro... it put me in São Paulo
state in the city of São Paulo... tricky ips...

On Fri, Jun 11, 2010 at 10:14 AM, Richard Gaskin <[hidden email]
> wrote:

> Almost as accurate as Google (maybe more so <g>), with nothing more than
> your IP address:
>
> <http://www.geobytes.com/IpLocator.htm>
>

> --
>  Richard Gaskin
>  Fourth World
>  Rev training and consulting: http://www.fourthworld.com
>  Webzine for Rev developers: http://www.revjournal.com
>  revJournal blog: http://revjournal.com/blog.irv

http://www.andregarzia.com All We Do Is Code.

Re: runrev community : how many licenses? How many users? How many developpers?

René Micout
It is good for me in Paris
René

Le 11 juin 2010 à 19:09, Andre Garzia a écrit :

> Richard,
>
> That link put me more than 300 KM away from where I really am... I am in the
> City of Niterói in the State of Rio de Janeiro... it put me in São Paulo
> state in the city of São Paulo... tricky ips...
>
> On Fri, Jun 11, 2010 at 10:14 AM, Richard Gaskin <[hidden email]
>> wrote:
>
>> Almost as accurate as Google (maybe more so <g>), with nothing more than
>> your IP address:
>>
>> <http://www.geobytes.com/IpLocator.htm>
>>

>> --
>> Richard Gaskin
>> Fourth World
>> Rev training and consulting: http://www.fourthworld.com
>> Webzine for Rev developers: http://www.revjournal.com
>> revJournal blog: http://revjournal.com/blog.irv

> http://www.andregarzia.com All We Do Is Code.

Re: runrev community : how many licenses? How many users? How many developpers?

mwieder
Andre-

Friday, June 11, 2010, 10:09:08 AM, you wrote:

> That link put me more than 300 KM away from where I really am...

I guess I shouldn't complain then - I'm only 18 km from myself.

--
-Mark Wieder

 ahsoftware@gmail.com
12