screen artifacts

Timothy Miller-2
I asked a question yesterday about screen artifacts on a tall,
scalable stack with a scrolling background. Fortunately, no one
wasted his or her time replying.

I won't be defensive. I am big enough to admit I made a mistake. My
mistake was that I forgot to lock my front door a few nights ago.
Someone snuck into my house, guessed my password, and turned off
"live resizing" in a couple of my stacks.

I'll be more careful about that door from now on. At least I now know
exactly what "live resizing" does.  Thank you all for not replying.
;-)

Tim

Re: screen artifacts

Richard Gaskin
Timothy Miller wrote:
> I won't be defensive. I am big enough to admit I made a mistake. My
> mistake was that I forgot to lock my front door a few nights ago.
> Someone snuck into my house, guessed my password, and turned off "live
> resizing" in a couple of my stacks.

Damn burglars!  They're always up to no good!

Must be a crime spree:  last week they broke in here and put all sorts
of extra files on my hard drive, dropping me below OS X's required 15%
free space and causing deep file corruption.  Years ago they used to
break into my dad's house and steal his remote control.

  Fourth World Media Corporation

Re: screen artifacts

Jon-3
Tim:

Thanks for explaining quite a few problems I've had recently.  I'll have
the locksmith in on Monday, for sure!

:)

Jon