searching lists.runrev.com

Skip Kimpel via use-livecode
Not exactly an LC question... but relevant to this group...

When I try to use the link:

http://www.google.com/advanced_search?q=site:lists.runrev.com

with ANY choice of "last update"... the search NEVER finds anything... no matter what word(s) I use in the "all these words" or "this exact word or phrase"...

AND

without the "last update", the search NEVER seems to find any "recent" entries...e.g. try "all these words" with pendingmessages

should find a few messages from July, 2018... but it doesn't.  Frustrating!  Any better way to search these listings?

Douglas Ruisaard
Trilogy Software
(250) 573-3935

Re: searching lists.runrev.com

Douglas Ruisaard wrote:

 > When I try to use the link:
 >
 > http://www.google.com/advanced_search?q=site:lists.runrev.com
 >
 > with ANY choice of "last update"... the search NEVER finds anything...
 > no matter what word(s) I use in the "all these words" or "this exact
 > word or phrase"...
 >
 > AND
 >
 > without the "last update", the search NEVER seems to find any "recent"
 > entries...e.g. try "all these words" with pendingmessages
 >
 > should find a few messages from July, 2018... but it doesn't.
 > Frustrating!  Any better way to search these listings?

Google's big, but the Web is bigger.  To conserve resources they don't
index everything.  It turns out this list is a bit less popular than the
latest rumors of Justin Bieber's dating life. :)

Good news:  this site is dedicated to mirroring this list and has a
better index into the content:

<http://runtime-revolution.278305.n4.nabble.com/Revolution-User-f278306.html>

Bad news: a glitch makes it appear that Mark Waddingham is the author of
every message here.

Re: searching lists.runrev.com

Skip Kimpel via use-livecode
Another similar resource: