selected line of field

Martin Meili
How can I deselect the selected lines of a number of fields "MyFields"
by script?  The listbehaviour of these fields is set to true.

Martin

Re: selected line of field

Eric Chatonet
Hi Martin,

Le 10 juil. 05 à 18:56, Martin Meili a écrit :

> How can I deselect the selected lines of a number of fields
> "MyFields" by script?  The listbehaviour of these fields is set to
> true.

set the hilitedLines of fields "MyFields" to zero
You can use empty too but for consistency - hilitedLines are a comma
delimited list of integers - you might prefer zero.

Best Regards from Paris,

Eric Chatonet.
So Smart Software