(somewhat) OT: Bill Atkinson on HC

dunbarxx via use-livecode
http://www.mondo2000.com/2018/06/18/the-inspiration-for-hypercard/

Re: (somewhat) OT: Bill Atkinson on HC

dunbarxx via use-livecode
the man ..... the legend.....

i watched this on triangulation originally ...a great interview..... some
time ago before this I actually emailed Bill to ask if the invention of HC
was an unusal experience for him...so i'm glad he told this story.  thanks
for posting this ... a classic interview.

On Mon, Jun 18, 2018 at 10:01 PM, Mark Wieder via use-livecode <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> http://www.mondo2000.com/2018/06/18/the-inspiration-for-hypercard/
>
> --
>  Mark Wieder
>  [hidden email]

Re: (somewhat) OT: Bill Atkinson on HC

dunbarxx via use-livecode
So we are all just a part of Bill's acid trip eh? Nice. :-)

Bob S