stack exporter?

Leston Drake
Hi all,

I have a stack that needs to be translated into another language. There are
a good number of images in the stack that have text on them, so the images
will need to be replaced. I'm trying to streamline the process as much as
possible.

My thinking is to create a utility that would export all of the images to
files and create a text file (XML type, perhaps) that would contain loc,
height, width, name etc. type of information for the images.

I wonder if a utility such as this may already exist. Perhaps one that
exports all object data to XML that I could modify to meet my needs without
starting from scratch.
Anyone aware of a utility stack that may be helpful?

Thanks.
Leston

Re: stack exporter?

Klaus major-k
Hi Leston,

> Hi all,
>
> I have a stack that needs to be translated into another language.
> There are a good number of images in the stack that have text on
> them, so the images will need to be replaced. I'm trying to
> streamline the process as much as possible.
>
> My thinking is to create a utility that would export all of the
> images to files and create a text file (XML type, perhaps) that
> would contain loc, height, width, name etc. type of information for
> the images.
>
> I wonder if a utility such as this may already exist. Perhaps one
> that exports all object data to XML that I could modify to meet my
> needs without starting from scratch.
> Anyone aware of a utility stack that may be helpful?

take a look at my nice "2lz2" plugin*, it contains a substack called
"Analyze it..."**
which might get you started.

* Get it here:
http://www.major-k.de/revstart.html
Scroll a bit down the page...

**Besides other nice and handy features :-)

> Thanks.
> Leston

Regards

Klaus Major
[hidden email]
http://www.major-k.de

Re: stack exporter?

Klaus major-k

Am 21.07.2005 um 18:00 schrieb Klaus Major:

> Hi Leston,
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I have a stack that needs to be translated into another language.
>> There are a good number of images in the stack that have text on
>> them, so the images will need to be replaced. I'm trying to
>> streamline the process as much as possible.
>>
>> My thinking is to create a utility that would export all of the
>> images to files and create a text file (XML type, perhaps) that
>> would contain loc, height, width, name etc. type of information
>> for the images.
>>
>> I wonder if a utility such as this may already exist. Perhaps one
>> that exports all object data to XML that I could modify to meet my
>> needs without starting from scratch.
>> Anyone aware of a utility stack that may be helpful?
>>

> take a look at my nice "2lz2" plugin*, it contains a substack
> called "Analyze it..."**
> which might get you started.
>
> * Get it here:
> http://www.major-k.de/revstart.html
> Scroll a bit down the page...
>
> **Besides other nice and handy features :-)
>

>> Thanks.
>> Leston

MON DIEUX!!!!

I actually could post a hint BEFORE Mr. Chatonet created a dozen
tutorials and posted them on this list :-D

Will have to mark this day in red in my calendar ;-)

Best

Klaus Major
[hidden email]
http://www.major-k.de

P.S.
Just kidding, Eric, had too little sleep tonight ;-)

Re: stack exporter?

Eric Chatonet
Hi Klaus,

LOL

Le 21 juil. 05 à 18:04, Klaus Major a écrit :

> MON DIEUX!!!!
>
> I actually could post a hint BEFORE Mr. Chatonet created a dozen
> tutorials and posted them on this list :-D
>
> Will have to mark this day in red in my calendar ;-)

Best Regards from Paris,

Eric Chatonet.
So Smart Software

Re: stack exporter?

Leston Drake
Thanks Klaus.

Looks like it will be very helpful. Some other very handy features - I'm
going to hold on to this one!

Leston