startUp message not being sent

Thomas McGrath III-3
I was trying to set an 'on first launch' flag in the startUp message but it does not seem to fire at all? Is anyone else seeing this?

on startUp
global gFirstLaunch
put true into gFirstLaunch
end startUp

-- Tom McGrath III
http://lazyriver.on-rev.com

Re: startUp message not being sent

Klaus on-rev
Hi Tom,

Am 25.02.2013 um 16:46 schrieb Thomas McGrath III <[hidden email]>:

> I was trying to set an 'on first launch' flag in the startUp message but it does not seem to fire at all? Is anyone else seeing this?
>
> on startUp
> global gFirstLaunch
> put true into gFirstLaunch
> end startUp

"startup" can only be "caught" in a standalone!
In the IDE the engine already has "started up" so you cannot catch it there!

> -- Tom McGrath III
> http://lazyriver.on-rev.com
> [hidden email]

Best

Klaus

--
Klaus Major
http://www.major-k.de

Re: startUp message not being sent

Thomas McGrath III-3
Haa! Bang my head and call me duh!

Thanks
-- Tom McGrath III
http://lazyriver.on-rev.com
[hidden email]

Am 25.02.2013 um 17:03 schrieb Thomas McGrath III <[hidden email]>:

> Haa! Bang my head and call me duh!

DUH! :-D

> Thanks
> -- Tom McGrath III